This was something I found on one of my favorite PR sites prdaily.com. I had to share this with all my 90's babies. How much of this stuff did you forget? Leave yours at the bottom!!!!
Last fall, I shared “21 signs you grew up in the 90s.” Without further ado, here are 21 more signs you grew in the 90s.
1. When gas was less than $2 a gallon.
2. How to survive without a cell phone
3. Going to the drug store to pick up photos (that were developed by the store).
4. Learning the hard way why you should have taken the ferry instead of fording the river and losing all your BFFs to the plague (Oregon Trail reference).
6. When you owned several tie-dye shirts, biker shorts—which you thought were cool to wear under skirts and skorts—and neon-colored jelly shoes. (Props if you ever wore all three together.)
7. Giving all your BFFs friendship or slap bracelets.
8. Watching TRL after school.
9. The Y2K freak out
10. Getting excited to record your family’s answering machine message.
11. Hearing “You’ve got mail” and actually getting excited over new emails.
12. How to create a mix-tape of songs—from the radio.
13. How to play video games on an Atari.
14. The best part of your weekend was getting up early to watch Saturday morning cartoons in your pajamas. (See: Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, etc.) 15. Creating your first website on Geocities.
16. Learning science from Bill Nye The Science Guy.
17. Getting injured on a Slip ‘n Slide
18. The Babysitter’s Club, Goosebumps, Nancy Drew. Nuff’ said.
19. Asking your parents to buy you a “Chia Pet” or a “Clapper.”
20. Having a Trapper Keeper and Lisa Frank school supplies, “the ultimate ‘cool’ status symbol.”
21. When MTV actually played music videos.
Jessica Malnik is a PR/marketing coordinator, social media specialist and videographer. She writes on her personal blog, where a version of this article originally ran.