Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stiletto McQueen and Black Guvernment

Story time.....I feel something is special when you have a story behind it and with all the magic that's been happening with The Campaign I started to think about when I first joined Black Guvernment. I was introduced to Black Guvernment through a friend of mine we call Jake Diamondz. When Jake and I met we were working our 9-5s that we had at the time. Dude was absolutely entertaining so we instantly clicked. I think it was actually our manager who linked us together on the business tip, a favor I will NEVER forget! It took a minute but I made my way to Black Guvernment headquarters for a meeting where I met Big Gov, Big Scam, Truth, DCK, and Prez. I was digging the music before I came, but it was the people I fell in love with instantly. If I had to describe them from my first impression I would have to say talented, funny, genuine, humble, real.
Fast forwarding....
Time has certainly been flying must be due to me having fun. It's been almost a year since I joined the family, I have seen them trim the fat, met other members Snatra747, P Dot and Phenom just to name a few, and witnessed them create HITS.
In the beginning it was about business, but now almost a year later it's about family. So I'm asking those of you who have not had a chance to listen to The Campaign to check it out, download it and share it.
Much appreciated

BLACK GUVERNMENT - The Campaign!! Hosted by @DJPRINCE09 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com http://www.datpiff.com/BLACK-GUVERNMENT-The-Campaign-mixtape.402462.html






No comments:

Post a Comment