Friday, September 30, 2011

TI Releases "I'm Flexin'" Art Work




Following the announcement that he will released from the halfway house Thursday, the hip hop world was blessed with news that T.I will be releasing his single "I'm Flexin"  Monday. The street single,which was produced and features Big Krit, is one of the many songs that we will be hearing from T.I. According to DJ Drama on XXLMAG.COM Tip has been working on music since his release.

“Basically when he’s in the halfway house he’s allowed to still work,” he continued. “So he’s been in the studio working. You know I was in there the other day, by the second day that I went in I had already heard like 13, 14 songs; new songs. Pharrell came the other day when I was in there. He dropped off a couple new joints. He already sent something the day before. That was done.”
-DJ Drama on XXLMag.com







Nice!!!! Now Hopefully he can figure a way to keep the law off his back.





Like this shirt? Buy this shirt. Visit http://www.karmaloop.com/ and use code MKIA87 for additional savings at checkout!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment