Monday, November 7, 2011

Left Brain from Odd Future Slaps Photographer

This is a prime example of letting fame get to your head.
Left Brain spits obscenities at Amy Harris after
slapping her at the Voodoo Festival.
During a performance at the Voodoo festival, following a rant by Tyler the Creator about how unfair it was for photographers to have a barricaded area during shows, Odd Future member Left Brain threw a tantrum where he threw water, kicked equipment and eventually slapped freelance photographer Amy Harris. The slap wasn't hard enough to cause damage to Harris or her equipment so she initially decided not to press charges against Left Brain whose real name is Vyron Turner. However, according to HipHopDX.com, after Odd Future began to call Harris a liar and assault her character, the well known photographer has decided to press charges. She made the following statement on her site.

“I was very disheartened to learn yesterday that Odd Future is denying that one of its members, Vyron Turner (“Left Brain”), engaged in the violent conduct that so many people witnessed and even photographed or videotaped. After he so publicly attacked me, I truly believed that an apology would be immediately forthcoming, which is why I declined to press charges at that time. The unexpected turn of events, including an attack by Odd Future on my credibility and motives for discussing the incident, have caused me to re-evaluate my initial decision. I’ve contacted an attorney – Amy Borlund with Doll Amir & Eley in Los Angeles – and am pursuing my options. At a minimum, I am seeking a public apology from Vyron Turner. Ultimately, I want a resolution in which Turner is held accountable for his actions.”
I appreciate the overwhelming concern for me personally and the many professional photographers who have reached out and shown support for me during this unfortunate situation.
Thanks,
Amy Harris


Shame on it all!!!!!


Karmaloop
Shop Karmaloop for the hottest fashions for men and women.

No comments:

Post a Comment