Monday, November 7, 2011

New Jean Styles For Men

When it comes to jeans women have so many styles to choose from, but mens styles are so limited. I'm over the baggy jeans trend and I surely don't believe that any adult male should be wearing skinny jeans, with the exception of Kanye West who I believe rocks them well.

The writers over at Esquire must feel the same because they made a list of the hottest new jean trends for men, and sorry guys skinny jeans just didn'y make the xut. But how about trying a  nice slim pair like these from J.Crew.

I have also been a big fan of the low rise option for men like these from 4 Strokes.



I'm not so much a fan of the pants rolled up thing....save that for the beach! I'm sure these Diesel jeans would look just as nice rolled down.




Check out more from Esquire






Follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment