Friday, December 30, 2011

The End of Katy and Russell

After a year of marriage, Russell Brand files for divorce from singer Katy Perry. The two have reportedly been having marital issues that lead to a huge fight before Christmas. The argument, which may have been caused by Russell's feelings towards Perry's parents, may have been the breaking point because after the two were spotted without wedding rings and even spent the holiday apart.
Brand filed for divorce Friday, stating that the two had ”irreconcilable differences”. He also released the following statement,
"Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage," Brand said in a statement. "I'll always adore her and I know we'll remain friends."

Awww can't say I'm shocked though.....I'm just saying.....
Follow me on twitter.com/mkiatheblogger


No comments:

Post a Comment