Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Lebron James

Basketball mega-star Lebron James will be celebrating his 27th birthday by doing what he does best. Playing basketball. Him and the Miami Heat will be facing off against the Minnesota Timberwolves tonight but the Heat have an advantage. Lebron always plays extra hard on his birthday. He averages 35.3 points 7.8 rebounds and 5 assists on birthday games.

"My birthday and my mom's birthday are the two days I feel real, real good about playing basketball," James said on Friday morning after the team's shootaround. "I've had the luxury of having games on my birthday and my mom's birthday so we'll see what happens."
-Lebron James

Happy birthday King James...hope you celebrate with a win!!!!

Follow me on twitter.com/mkiatheblogger


No comments:

Post a Comment