Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian Bags A Baller And A Ring Bigger Than Kate Middleton!!!!!

You know what, as much as I really can't stand the entire Kardasian klan (so what call me a hater) I definetly admire those ladies swag. I mean they do it bigger than  any other chick can and they show out every time. Now Kim Kardashian has bagged another baller. Kris Humphries popped the question and came prepared with a 20.5 carat emerald cut, VS clarity, platinum set $2 million dollar ring. That's bigger than the 18 carat ring that Prince William presented to Kate Middleton. Kris also engraved a very special message just for Kim in the inner band of the ring.
Wanna be golddiggers take note!!!!
Notice though how they have their hands over Kim's belly which to me looks a little plump. I'm not saying I'm an expert on body language but there may be more to this engagement than meets the eye...or your eye. I'm just saying don't be suprised if we get another announcement.

Follow me... twitter.com/mzknow_itall


Do you work in the fashion/beauty industry? Advertise your business for free at www.313designers.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment