Saturday, July 2, 2011

Big Sean is Finally Famous

So anyone who know me knows that I am a huge fan of Detroit music. I absolutely love my hometown. Being me, I have had the honor to rub elbows with some of Detroit's well know talent before they made it to the big leagues. I knoew Big Sean back in the day when we were in highschool so I was estatic when I was able to actually go to Best Buy and buy his cd ( I also downloaded the deluxe edition from Itunes). There's no greater feeling than people that you know making it, especially when they work hard.
I can honestly say that Big Sean deserves everything he gets and I can honestly say that this is a hot album. There are tracks on there for everyone, club hoppers, swag surffers, groupies, and the ladies. While you can tell that Sean didn't take too many chances with this album, but his lyrical ability makes this album a banger. He has a lot of guest appearances such as Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, John Legend, and Rick Ross. His mentor Kanye also jumps on a few tracks with him.
Being impartial I will give this album a 4, but if you have the deluxe edition it is definetly a 5 because of the bonus tracks.
If you love me and support my blog than please go buy Big Sean's album!!!!!
Mz.Knowitall's Picks
Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay
Dance (A$$)
High
Live This Life
Great job Big Sean and congrats on all your success. I hope you remember me when I see you at the top.


**************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment