Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Katt Williams Bodyguard Does a 187 on a German Shepard!!!!!

Sooooooo, apparantly Katt Williams had another serious confrontation, but this one ended in gunfire and bloodshed.  Fortunately it wasn't a human that was killed, this time it was a German Shepard. The retired police dog got loose during a family outing and bit one of Katt's bodyguards while they lunched at Jack in the Box. According to TMZ this prompted another one of Katt's bodyguard to fatally shoot the dog whose name is Lester. All is well however because Katt Williams apoligized for the incident and bought the owners a new puppy.

 I don't know how to feel about this story. I mean I am a dog lover so I'm always sad to hear about something happening to an animal, but those German Shepards are big and mean so I probably would have done the same thing. It's ironic too that he had a German Shepard in the car with him on his American Hustle comedy dvd.

Follow me on twitter.com/mkiatheblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment