Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SUPRISE VERDICT OF THE YEAR!!!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY OF KILLING HER DAUGHTER CAYLEE!!!!!!!!


Casey hugs her attorney after hearing the not guilty verdict.
I must say that I am absolutely suprised by the verdict passed today. I completely expected Casey Anthony to be convicted of murder and sentenced to death, I mean it just makes more sense. but we have to believe in the judgement system and if the verdict says "not guilty" then that's what it is. In fact I am very happy that she was found not guilty because as a woman I don't want to believe thst any woman would murder a child, especially one as beautiful as Caylee. But still I'm wondering why al the lies? Why did Casey fabricate such grand stories just to thwart detectives during her daughter's investigation. And what type of woman would be out clubbing after hearing that her daughter's body had been found in the woods not far from her home?
I don't know, all I do know is that the verdict is not guilty but Casey could still face jail time after being found guilty of lying to investigators. Her three years that she has already spent behind bars will count as time served however so I am sure she will walk.

Read more here.

Follow me on twitter.com/mkiatheblogger



                               

No comments:

Post a Comment