Monday, July 4, 2011

Victoria Saves Nudity for Husband While Pregnant

There is an ongoing trend amongst expecting celebrities to bare all and pose nude while pregnant. I am so against this, I mean you are exposing an intimate part of your body. I mean sometimes the pictures are tasteful (google search Tamara Mowry pregnancy pics) and sometimes they are a little trashy ( google search Mariah Carey/Nick Cannon pregnancy pics), but now there are average people taking pregnancy pics and they are just getting downright ratchet!!!!!
But we can rest assure that our international diva Victoria Beckham will not be following the trend to promote her new clothing line. In an interview with Women's Wear Daily she explained that while she doesn't think baring it all for pregnancy pics was not a bad thing, she does think that it should be saved for her husband. Thank God someone has sense in Hollyweird. Check out her original quote here and then read the rest of the article from Huffington Post.

"Nope. Sadly not," before elaborating. "I'm not really one of these people that likes to go out and pose and flaunt being pregnant. Not like there's anything wrong in that. I'm so proud to be pregnant and I feel so blessed and so happy, I really do. But I'm just not that kind of person. So, no, I won't be taking my clothes off. I don't think anyone needs to see that, other than my husband. Absolutely not."

Read more here!!!!!
http://huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/30/victoria-beckham-dress_n_887671.html






Follow me on twitter.com/mkiatheblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment