Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion!!!!!!!

Confession.
I am watching The Devil Wears Prada for the first time ever. I know, I know, but every time I have tried to watch it in the past something always comes up or I catch it at the end. But finally the glorious day has come for me and I am finally watching the infamous Meryl Streep right now!!!!! Which inspired me to post some of my favorite fashion articles, most you can find at http://www.thefabprofessionals.com/ a social network for the fashion and beauty industry. You can submit your articles there too!!!!!!


Eyebrows, Eyebrows, Eyebrows!!!!!!!!

A mini how to guide to finding the perfecct eyebrow shape for your face.

How To Shop For Retro Sunglasses

Even though summer is almost over, you still need fab sunglasses for the Fall sun.


Christian Louboutin Loses Exclusivety Of The Red Soles

Beware!!!!!! Red bottoms could even be found on Payless shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!


Trend Alert!!!! Elbow Patches On Menswear Are It For Fall!!!!!

Who would have thought the Sherlock Holmes look would be back?

Twisted Fashion!!!! Designers Use Food To make Fashion!!!

These are some funky outfits made of food.




M.A.C Make Up Artist Offers Perfect Product Suggestions





Hope you enjoy!!!! Leave links to your fav fashion articles below!!!!!







Get your "Google Me" shirt here.


No comments:

Post a Comment