Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Should The Game be Charged For His Twitter Hoax?

Friday rapper The Game tweeted to his 580,000 twitter followers that he was looking for interns and posted the number to the L.A Sheriff's Department non-emergency number. Thousands of people were calling in which caused the phone lines to be backed up for two hours. There was no interruption in emergency services but now there may be criminal charges filed against The Game, even though he claimed that his twitter account was hacked.

The story about his twitter account being hacked is somewhat unbelievable to me because I was live on twitter at the time he posted that tweet and the verbage was definetly his. But criminal charges are a bit extreme. It was a stupid prank, but I think it's more along the lines of something you should be fined for and not a real crime. I mean the media is even calling it a flash mob and which celebrity has ever gone to jail for a flash mob?

Seems like The Game is going to be used as an example.

I'm Just Saying

Mz.Knowitall



Love My Blog?  Buy My Tees!!!!!












All t-shirts come in different colors and styles. You can even get a matching tote bag and other accessories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment